- Reviews (1)
Isopar H is an environment-friendly high purity Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon with water-white color, a low order and extremely low aromatic content. Isoparaffinic solvents have exceptionally high purity and are uniform in composition. Processing is carefully selected, providing products with minimal or no order, selective solvency, excellent stability, and narrow boiling range. Isoparaffin H is well suited where low reactivity, quick-dry and low odor are essential.
Packaging Details of Isoparaffin H :
- Drum(200L net weight), Iso-tank container (24 kl)
Storage and Handing of Isoparaffin H :
- Keep in cool, dry, ventilate condition and in closed containers.
- Keep away from heat sources and direct sunlight.
- Recommended safe handling procedures are discussed in the information on the MSDS should review and understand before working.
Applications of Isoparaffin H :
- Paints and coatings
- Industrial cleaning
- Special Lubricant
- Reaction diluents
- PVC Plastisols
- Metal forming
Other Grades :
Additional Information of Isopar H :
- Product Name : Isopar H
- Product Category : Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon
- Chemical Structure : Isoalkanes, C11,12 / C12,13
- CAS Registry Number : 64742-48-9