Methylene Chloride (MDC)
- Reviews (0)
Backed by our flourishing business processes, we are able to trade and supply a quality range of Methylene Chloride (MDC). This range is widely used in laboratories, pharmaceutical and research centers for several reactions and other applications. Offered Methylene Chloride is processed with the help of modern machines at vendors’ end. Owing to its several outstanding features, this chemical is very much admired in the market. We are eminent importers & suppliers of this chemical, we are in this industry since 1986. Methylene Chloride (MDC) is also known as Dichloromethane (DCM). We are one of the leading importers suppliers of Methylene Chloride (MDC) in India.
This colorless, volatile liquid Methylene Chloride (MDC) with a moderately sweet aroma is widely used as a solvent. Although it is not miscible with water, it is miscible with many organic solvents. One of the most well-known applications of dichloromethane is in thedrinking bird heat engine.
Applications of Methylene Chloride (MDC) :
- Manufacturing of Polycarbonate, Phenolic, Rayon yarn
- Solvent for Cellulose Acetates, Photo – resist Table film coatings
- Paint & Grease removing agent
- Fire fighting agent
- Extract ant for Edible fats, Coco, Butter and Essences
- Adhesives for Polyethylene Methacrylate
- Aerosol Propellant, Refrigerant
- Chemical reaction media.
- As a component of paint and varnish strippers, and of adhesive formulations.
- As a solvent in aerosol formulations.
- As an extractant solvent and as a process solvent in the food and pharmaceutical
- As an extractant of fats and paraffins.
- As a process solvent in cellulose ester production, fibre and film forming, and
- Polycarbonate production.
- As a blowing agent in the production of flexible polyurethane foam.
- In plastics processing, and metal and textile treatment.
- As a vapour degreasing solvent in the metalworking industries.
- Free from impurities
- Color : 10.00 Max
- Specific Gravity : 99.90 Min
- Purity : 20.00 Max
- Methyl Chloride : 40.00 Max
- Chloroform : 10.00 Max
- Carbon Tetrachloride : 80.00 Max
- Moisture : 200.00 Max