- Reviews (0)
We are engaged in processing Resorcinol. Resorcinol offered by us is used in various works. Without a hydrogen peroxide based developer mix with a final on head concentration of 1. 8%, the substance is used as an ingredient in oxidation dye formulations and in dyeing formulations. Resorcinol is also used as a chemical intermediate for the synthesis of pharmaceuticals and other organic compounds. Resorcinol is used in the production of diazo dyes and plasticizers and as a UV absorber in resins.
Technical Specifications :
- Chemical Formula : C 6H 4 (OH)2
- Molecualar Weight : 110.11
- Other Names : Resorcin, meta-dihydroxy-benzene or 1,3-dihydroxybenzene
- Application : Raw material for Adhesives applied to tire cord adhesives for wood Ultraviolet ray absorbers Agricultural chemicals and pharmaceuticals.
- Solidification Point (oC) : 109.9 oC
- Purity : 99.7 %
- Moisture (ppm) : 250
- ASH (%) : 0.001 or less
- Bulk Specific Gravity : 0.59
- Boiling Point : 276.7 oC