- Reviews (1)
Introduction to Allyl Alcohol:
Chemex Chemicals is Leading Importer, Distributor & Supplier of Allyl Alcohol in India. Being an esteemed organisation, we are affianced in offering premium quality collection of Allyl Alcohol. The provided range is made with the usage of excellent quality chemical compounds and sophisticated techniques in adherence with predefined standards of industry at vendors’ end. The whole range is stringently tested by our quality experts against different quality parameters to ensure the delivery of flawless range at customers’ end.
Allyl alcohol (IUPAC name: 3-propenol) is an organic compound with thestructural formula CH2=CHCH2OH. Like many alcohols, it is a water-soluble, colourless liquid, but it is more toxic than typical small alcohols. Allyl alcohol is used as a raw material for the production of glycerol, but is also used as a precursor to many specialized compounds such as flame-resistant materials,drying oils, and plasticizers. Today, this product can be obtained by many methods. It is the smallest representative of the allylic alcohols. It is converted mainly to glycidol, which is a chemical intermediate in the synthesis of glycerol, glycidyl ethers, esters, and amines. Also, a variety of polymerizable esters are prepared from allyl alcohol, e.g. diallyl phthalate.
- Cross Linking Agent
- For manufacturing of Herbicides Glycerol, Acrolein, , Plasticizers, Allyl diglycol carbonate, allyl glycidyl ether, Di allyl Phthalate, Allyl Alcohol Ethoxylates, Allyl Bromide, Allyl methacrylate and triallyl cyanurate
- Precursor for Speciality Compounds
- CRT Screens
- Coupling Agents
- Optical Resins & Safety Glasses
- Highly pure
- Highly effective
Packaging & Handling :
- Packaging Details: Please note that the Product packing will be 170 Kg Drums.
- Requires extra care while handling this material due to its High Reactivity, Extremely Flammable Nature & Highly Toxic Nature
Technical Specifications :
- Item Appearance : Clear Liquid, Colorless, Free from suspension
- Color , PT-CO Units : 3
- Specific Gravity (20/20 O C) : 0.854
- Acidity % by Weight : 0.002
- Water % by Weight : 0.01
- Purity, GC – % : 99.99
“This particular price varies on daily basis. Please call and check for the latest price”