- Reviews (1)
We are indulged in providing an impeccable range of Benzyl Alcohol. The provided chemicals are broadly recommended amongst our customers for their balanced composition and premium quality. Under the visionary direction of our vendors’ qualified professionals, the offered chemicals are processed by utilizing excellent quality materials and progressive techniques in conformity with industry laid standards. Benzyl Alcohol is an aromatic alcohol with the formula C6H5CH2OH. Thebenzyl group is often abbreviated “Bn” (not to be confused with “Bz” which is used for benzoyl), thus this product is denoted as BnOH. Benzyl alcohol is a colorless liquid with a mild pleasant aromatic odor. It is a useful solvent due to its polarity, low toxicity, and low vapor pressure. Benzyl alcohol is partially soluble in water (4 g/100 mL) and completely miscible in alcohols and diethyl ether.
Uses of Benzyl Alcohol :
- Used in Epoxy Industry (Epoxy Floor Coating Industry)
- Used in fragrance and flavours industry
- Used extensively in making Mehandi cones
- Nano-technological used
- Used in pharma/Healthcare as bacteriostatic preservative
- To identify quality of Quartz and White wool
- Can be used as a precursor to a various esters used in soap, perfume and flavor industries.
- Used in cosmetic and personal care products
- Used as a Solvent
- In medication solution, as preservative.
- Photography industries.
- Superb performance
- Highest quality
- Accurate composition
- Appearance : Colorless clear liquid
- Color : 10 APHA (max)
- Assay : 99.60%
- Benzaldehyde Content : 0.10% max
- Di Benzyl Ether : 0.10% max
- Specific Gravity @ 25 oC : 1.042 – 1.046
- Refractive Index @ 20 oC : 1.5380 – 1.5410
- Acid Value : 0.10 mgKOH/gm
- Moisture Content : 0.10 max