- Reviews (0)
Introduction to tert-Butylamine (tBA):
tert-Butylamine (tBA) is an organic chemical compound whose appearance is almost transparent (Colorless) & has an odour which is very similar to amine or ammonia. It belongs to Reactive Amines group. TERTIARY-BUTYLAMINE is a primary aliphatic amine which is highly inflammable, very sensitive to air and is readily miscible in water & some solvents. It’s diffused vapors are heavier than air. Tert-Butylamine is an isomeric amine of butane which accounts as a key raw material for manufacturing of various organic compounds. We are one of the Leading Importers, Distributors / Supplier of tert-Butlamine in India. We welcome any technical or commercial support as required by you.
For more details , you can Call / WhatsApp us on +91-8369045230 / 8976563684 or contact us by clicking here
It is a precursor for Synthesis of various organic chemical compounds in Pharma, Rubber, Agro, Dyes and many more industries. Some of them are N-tert-butyl-acetamide, sulfontes, various pyridines, isoquinolines, decumbenine, methyl beta-ketophosphonate and sulfonamides.
tert-Butylamine has a huge application in Pharma Industry as a Chemical Intermediate for manufacturing of Various Antihypertensive drugs, High Blood Pressure Medicines (Perindopril Erbumine), Antiasthmatic drugs, Anti Tuberculosis drugs, Anti bronchitis drugs (Terbutalin) and Reducing Agent (Borane tert-butylamine).
- Rubber Accelerators:
tert-Butylamine is used in manufacturing of Rubber Accelerators for synthesis of synthesis of sulfonates and sulfonamides such as TBBS N–tert-butyl-2-benzothiazylsulfenamide which helps to alter the rate of vulcanisation of the rubber as per the desired requirements.
- Pesticides / Insecticides:
There are many pesticides which are obtained from tert-Butylamine which help for crop protection such as terbacil, terbutryn, terbumeton. This is also utilized for Synthesis of diafenthiuron and sulfa urea herbicide nicosulfuron pesticides.
- High Purity
- Soluble in Water
- Transparent or Colourless Appearance
- Molecular Formula: C4H11N
- Purity: 99.5% min
- Moisture content % maximum: 0.1% Max
- Appearance: Colourless & Transparent liquid
- Molecular Weight: 73.14
- Freezing Point: -67 °C
- Flash Point: -38 °C
- Boiling Point: 44 °C
- Density @ 20 °C, g/cm3: 0.693
Packaging & Handling:
- Ready Stock Available
- Packaging Details: Please note that the Product packing will be 135 Kg barrels.
- Bulk Packaging Available
- Requires extra care while handling this material due to its High Reactivity, Extremely Flammable Nature & High sensitivity to air.
- Keep in cool, dry, ventilate condition and in closed containers.
- Keep away from heat sources and direct sunlight.
- Recommended safe handling procedures are discussed in the information on the MSDS should review and understand before working.